Wednesday, March 10, 2004

C's cousin died yesterday so today has been a maelstrom of organizing, debating and deciding. The final (I think it's final) decision is I'll stay home with the kidlets while he makes the almost 3 hour drive to St-Antoine-Sur-Richelieu, probably with his sister and aunt. I'm sort of relieved, I feel badly that he won't have me to lean on but at least we won't have to worry about the kids acting up during the service, or about finding someone to watch them all day long.

On other fronts I think I'm officially sick of the drama at my usual online haunt. It just makes me realize that the internet is a good place for thinking you know someone better than you do. *sigh* I don't know whether to keep going there or just cut my losses. I've invested 7 months of my life there. Perhaps a few days break is in order, help me to decide what I want to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home