Saturday, May 01, 2004

Happy May Day

It's May day, and my MIL's birthday. We had dinner at her house tonight (hosted by one of the SILs) and it was lovely. Of course, the two glasses of cabernet shiraz might have added to the enjoyment.

We also finally got our new dishwasher today. C ordered it a couple of days ago and today it came. C installed it and it's running right now! I'm so pleased! It's a fairly basic model but it has everything we need and it was only $279!

Did I mention that Jonah has started walking? Well, lurching is a better description but he's started stringing together 4-5 steps at a time. I'm not sure if it's quite walking but it's a definite precursor and he'll be really walking within a week or so I think. I also suspect that he's cutting a first molar, I thought it was too early for that but he's been rubbing his gum in the back and drooling like a firehose. Time will tell I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home