Monday, March 15, 2004

Frig I hate computers.

What a weekend. Katie is sick, and she never gets quiet sick. She's been whiny, clingy, screamy, temperamental sick. Plus she's still afraid to poop in the potty so with the sickness I've had a dozen or so messes to clean up (and no help thankyouverymuch). Now that she's infected her little brother too I wonder if I'll ever sleep again.

C left for his cousin's funeral at 8:30am on Sat and didn't get back home until after 10pm! I'm so thankful we didn't all go, I can't imagine having two sick babies and two bored preteens driving for 6 hours, standing around a (very small) funeral home, plus the language barrier...

In happier news Jonah is standing alone, only for a minute to 90 seconds at a time but wow! My little tiny baby isn't so tiny anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home