Monday, March 29, 2004

The prodigal blogger

Not very religious about this blogging am I?

It's been a strange two weeks, lots of small changes in my online world. I've left my former forum home, maybe for good, maybe not, I don't know.

The little ones are recovering from colds and Kate has some sort of stomach virus now. I feel so sorry for her tired feverish little soul - until she starts that incessant whining. It's hard to baby your baby when you want to strangle her (just kidding, but that whining does make me want to rip my hair out).

I have sinusitis. Never had it before but damn it hurts like a SOB! I'm living hour to hour on ibuprofen, taking antibiotics and wondering if the antibiotics could have given me thrush since one of my nipples is so sore I can't even nurse that side. When it rains, it pours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home