Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Better

Wookie is doing MUCH better now, amazing what a proper dose of benadryl coupled with baking soda baths, sleep and lots of hugs will do. The welts have faded to pink and are much smaller, plus most of the ones on his face are gone. I was pretty scared for a couple of days but he seems just fine. I do worry though that since he's had this once his chances of reacting this way again are increased. I don't want him to be an epi-pen fella if it's avoidable :)

I on the other hand have the weirdest chest pain (it's not a heart attack, don't panic). I think I've pulled a muscle with this stupid useless tickly cough that doesn't do anything but annoy me. Certainly it really hurts to cough today (and yet somehow that's not a deterrent to coughing, I still *have* to cough, coughing doesn't get rid of the phlegm ball in my throat, it doesn't stop the tickle and yet I'm powerless to resist!) I can't wait for the warm weather to return.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home