Monday, March 07, 2005

bad.

He only says a handful of words, why does this have to be one of them??? I've spent my adult life steadfastly avoiding that word around the kids but evidently either the sitter or her little boy (age 6) use it frequently enough for Jonah to pick it up. Sigh. It's such a small thing but it just adds to the feeling that not only is a stranger raising my children but she's not raising them the way I want. I wish I could be home with them.

Of course I have my own trough of questionable words that the kids dip into. While I was rebinding one of Katie's leap.pad books that Jonah had ripped apart she was discussing with her father returning Jonah "to the baby store" (she knows babies don't come from the baby store, don't flame me) because he was a "pain in the ass". Yep, that's one of mine. bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home