Tuesday, April 18, 2006

All blissed out and no where to go

Holidays are about family, and up until now that's always meant, for us, visiting our parents/parents-in-law, siblings, nieces/nephews, aunts/uncles and other extended family members. This Easter, for the first time, spending time with the family meant spending time just us - just me and the hubby and our brood. And it was fabulous. Of course I missed the extended family, but being together just us with nowhere to go, no one to prepare for, it was so wonderful. I think the kids felt it too - there was little fighting, little whining, mostly just playing nicely, lots of hugs for the mama and good moods.

So I'm back at work today, but relaxed and feeling pleasant. It's sunny and warm, and I have a 3-and-a-bit day workweek (3 full days and one classroom day, learning a computer program). There should be 4 day weekends more often!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home