Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Oh my aching nipple. I have no idea what to do about this - my right nipple hurts so badly I cry nursing Jonah. There's only a small scab, nothing to suggest how incredibly much it hurts. I can't tell if it's mastitis but dammit I'm exhausted and nauseous and dragged out all of the time - would I notice a difference? I know I should see someone about it but I have no one who can watch Katie for even an hour until Friday.

I've made a second digital image composition, this one featuring Rachel in a field of flowers with fairy wings. I think it's cute. Not professional quality but good enough for me for now. Perhaps after a few tutorials I'll be ready to do better work. Here's a tiny version of it:



Countdown to my new flooring! I think we're going to buy it from a place in St-Isadore, it's a bit of a drive but it's a fair bit cheaper than Home Depot. I'm so excited! We've lived with this crappy, ugly, stained carper long enough, I can't wait for fresh wood flooring and nice paint on the wall! Less than 2 weeks now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home