Sunday, July 04, 2004

Bits and pieces

I haven't blogged much lately. I've had a million things on my mind that I could blog about and yet I haven't.

But onto brighter bits - Jonah has two new tricks. He walks backwards, which is hilarious! He never checks where he's going (perhaps he doesn't know how to?) just sets off full-tilt backwards, bumping into people, tumbling over things. He's a mini moonwalker. His other new trick is giving kisses, which is so unbelievably sweet. Unfortunate that he kisses like my 8th grade boyfriend - open mouth and slobbery, but sweet nonetheless. He's talking more now too, saying mama, bye, hi, mmmmmm and "baba" (for Papa, apparently he's Turkish). He's still not sleeping well overnight but for two nights running he's put himself to sleep. I've put him into the crib, wide awake, and he's fallen asleep without me rubbing his back, hovering, singing, etc, etc, etc. Wonderful! Gives me hope.

Now - what's up with this?


Click for larger, if you dare

High-heeled flip flops? Mmmkay, flexible floppy soles and high heels... I see broken ankles.

Check out the digital scrap I made for ma belle mere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home