Thursday, December 16, 2004

Cursed myself

I cursed myself by saying these things come in threes. Yesterday I got a call at work that James had fallen in gym and hurt his wrist. Thankfully it was just a mild sprain, but then I get to teh sitters and find out Katie had thrown up her lunch all over, then passed out on the couch for an hour and a half. She's OK too thankfully. Then, just after bath, Jonah throws up his dinner, then everything else elft in his stomach, then bile and foam. He continues throwing up every 30-45 minutes until 12:35am when he falls into a deep, exhausted sleep. Ironically he seems fine today though we didn't chance feeding him much in the way of solids (some toast, a quarter banana and some plain pasta). Please let that be the last of it, we're all pretty darned worn out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home