Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Hello big world, here I come

My baby girl went to school this morning on a big bus all by herself, and she didn't even say goodbye.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She was so excited and happy. We had some bus issues but C straightened everything out and they sent the bus back for her so I won't dwell on it (insert Zen breathing). She was making little friends even before the bus pulled away.

Her world will never be the same. She'll discover that there are people smarter than mama, people more interesting than mama. In a few years she'll discover that the opinions of those people matter more than mama's. For 4 and a half years I've essentially been her world, now I'll be but one person.

She'll continue to be my world. I'm so proud of you sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home