Friday, August 26, 2005

Sooooo tired

Soooo tired.

Stayed up ridiculously late last night, SIL came over with the little one and the kids were having too much fun playing, didn't get Katie and Jonah to sleep until nearly 9 then I was trying to finish a scrap and make devilled eggs (for today's potluck at work). It was well after 11 before I finally climbed into bed and the alarm going off at 5:30 was oh so painful this morning. Oh well, at least I get potluck lunch today, woohoo!

All week I've been training a coworker to be my backup, and all week he's been sniffling and sneezing and congested. He assured me that it was just allergies (and it is allergy season here so I had no reason to doubt it) but today I woke up unable to breath through my nose and with what feels like a tennis ball stuck in my chest. This is not what allergies feel like :( Suppose he passed me an undisclosed cold? I don't have time to be sick right now, grrr.

Tomorrow is the big not-a-baby baby shower for my friend who recently adopted! I'm so excited, all of the girls are bringing their kids so we'll have 4 two year olds (all boys), 2 four year old girls and one almost-7-year old girl. I just know they're going to be unbelievably cute together! I have to confess though, I haven't bought a gift yet. I have a couple of things in mind but I just haven't had time to get out and get them. I hate leaving things to the last minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home