Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Painted ladies

The latest issue of a ladies magazine I subscribe to has an article about cleaning out your make-up bag. It talks about how quickly they "overflow" with all of the glosses and powders that we just have to buy ourselves. So I thought I'd clean mine out.

First I had to shake off the inch thick layer of dust. What did I find inside?

1 tube of marcella tinted moisturizer, SPF 15. Unopened. Purchased while I was working for SDM, 5 or 6 years ago.
1 cover*girl voluminous marscara (in black brown). Purchased in April for a retirees dinner we attended with the outlaws. Still 90% full.
1 pot of blis*tex lip medic lip balm. I don't know how old it is, probably only a year or two.
1 cinnabon flavoured lip balm. This is Katie's, she got it in her Christmas stocking. I hate cinnamon.
1 beautiful clin*ique brown eyeshadow. Purchased for my wedding. In 1998.
I unknown berry flavoured lip gloss. I think I bought it in college. All of the writing has worn off the packaging.
an eyelash curler. I own an eyelash curler?

I don't wear makeup, and apparently it shows. Guess I should at least buy a lip stick, just in case. Never know when I might get an invite to Buckingham Palace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home