Saturday, July 23, 2005

Good Morning!

Finally the S*ears portrait studio has developed an ounce of common sense! I called to book an appointment for Jonah and asked for "the first appointment of the day" (since Jonah is a morning person and doesn't like to wait. She said OK that's 8:15. 8:15!! In the old days their first appointment was 10, and by then the kids are halfway to crankyville. We went this morning - at 8:15 - and it was AMAZING! The place was empty, the phone wasn't ringing off the hook and Jonah was in a fabulous mood. She got 10 amazing pictures in less than 15 minutes! And - because I wasn't stressed from trying to keep a cranky child occupied during a half-hour wait - I bought 8 of them. Worked out well for both sides wouldn't you say? Sucks that I have to wait until August 10th to get them but oh well, they'll be worth it.

Today I'm off to a S*tampin' Up! open house, my first. Should be fun, I only wish I could order tons of cool stamps but after blowing a wad at S*ears I'd better keep a lid on stamp purchases! Hope the make-and-takes are cool. Plus I get to spend the afternoon with a girlfriend and no little ones, which is a rare thing.

I love weekends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home