Monday, July 18, 2005

Weather the weather

I hate complaining about the weather because everyone is living with this strange hot humid weather right now (well, maybe not the Australians) but really, enough with the humidity already, I think I'm growing gills!

I feel like posting a photo entry today :)

Took the kids to Hog's Back on Saturday to feed the ducks (and apparently the shithawks)





Then we walked over to Mooney's Bay. I hadn't brought swimsuits for the kids because the beach was under an advisory (high bacterial levels) and I didn't really want them to swim in that (not that I have *that* much to worry about - neither is confident enough to get their face wet so the odds of them getting water in a mucous membrane is slim), but once we were there Katie really wanted "just to get (her) piggies wet and not get (her) clothes wet at all". Katie's version of just getting her feet wet:


Crazy kid, but it was so hot I can't say I blame her! Then of course little "monkey see, monkey do" had to follow...


Was quite the walk back with two fully clothed and dripping wet kidlets, we got lots of looks. But, eh, who cares really. It's only water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home