Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Just stuff

Taking the two littlest ones for a 4+ hour drive tomorrow to visit my parents. I know they'll have a great time, my parents have 2 dogs, 3 cats, two tanks of fish and a pond, lots of stuff for babes to get into. Spent nearly 4 hours yesterday at what passes for a beach in these parts (Mooney's Bay, it's actually a very lovely place to spend the day, sand beach, playground, lots of grass for picnics and trees for climbing). Probably could have stayed longer if not for the strong wind off the water which chilled the kids.



Then to DQ after dinner for ice cream treats (and then right into the tub!) Why though does DQ not make ice cream cones in a size suitable for kids? I got small cones for the two little ones and they're freakin' huge!! At least twice as much as necessary. James and I had bliz*zards - I ordered medium and I swear there was an entire pint of ice cream in there! There was no way I could finish it.



Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home