Thursday, January 19, 2006

blah, blah and some blah on the side

I am so not a morning person. You would think after 4 years of working 7-3 or 7:30-3:30 I'd be used to the alarm going off at 5:30 or 5:45, but no, I still hit snooze a bare minimum of twice each and every single morning. I still laze around under the warm blankets dozing until the very last minute every morning. Is it biological? Are you born either an early bird or a night owl and condemned to be such forever?

Yesterday we had freezing rain with bus cancellations and school closures, so I stayed home with the kids. Got very little accomplished, but it was nice not to have to put on my game face. I don't have to pretend to like being home with the kids, unlike work. Today it's sunny, so no choice but to come in to work. I have though, managed to avoid most of my coworkers, the benefit to my office being a virtual isolation booth. If only I dared set up my scrapbooking stuff in here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home