Sunday, January 08, 2006

Wintery days

Was a perfect Canadian winter day today, not super cold, sunny but not "make your eyes ache" bright, just a great day. Took the kids sledding on a small hill at the park, Katie loved it, Jonah was a little afraid. He went down a few times but was much happier dragging his sister around on the sled instead. We checked out the outdoor rink that is supposed to be there - the boards are up, the lights are up, the trailer is there but no ice. Rots, it's so convenient having the little rink right there. I could take them to the arena at the comminity centre, but the skate times are limited and short and it costs $$ to get in. I could take them to the canal but it tends to be quite crowded, especially with teenaged Wayne Gretzky wannabes who zip in and out of the crowd and can easily send a pair of toddlers flying. So we'll see, I really want to get them out on skates next weekend.


Had stamp club today too, always lots of fun. Lately I've totally been neglecting scrapbooking in favour of stamping and cardmaking, but stamping is an expensive hobby! (OK, so is scrapbooking, and I have wads and wads of scrapbooking stuff that I neeeeeeded but haven't yet used. I did take advantage of PhotoLab's buy one digital print get the second free promotion and now have 60+ pictures just waiting to be scrapped. Soon I hope.)

Back to work tomorrow. Blecch.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home