Tuesday, December 20, 2005

cookies!

My little egg-breaker redeemed herself by baking me a mighty fine batch of cookies.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Did I mention I ate 11 of them?

She's becoming so articulate too, so able to express more subtle and complex concepts. She had a nightmare last night and was able to tell me this morning not just the nightmare (she dreamed that Jonah was attacked by a dog) but also the more subtle emotional subcontext "I tried to save him, people kept saying I was so brave, but I wasn't brave because he died". It's incredible to finally experience closer to the full depth of what's going on in her little head. She has an amazing intellect, her memory is phenominal and her emotional range is awesome.

These little people I've been blessed with, how did I live before I met them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home