Saturday, November 12, 2005

Will my head explode if I cough much more?

Day 11 of this stupid cold. If only I could stick a hose down my throat and suction all of this fluid/gunk out of my lungs everything would be great but this old-fashioned coughing it up sucks ass.

Both babes have the cold too (I caught it from Katie, Jonah caught it from me) so the three of us have been hunkered down in the house eating popsicles and watching DVDs

Thursday was my last day in my cute bright corner office :( Monday I'll report to a windowless dungeon :( Half of my unit is moving to a new building, the other half stayed behind. Thursday we had a big goodbye potluck. Emotions ran pretty high, the unit has been together more than 5 years (I've been there 4) and lots of people I care about are staying behind. Still, change happens, and while I dislike my new office (and really change in general) I'm hopeful that I've left behind a lot of the things that bothered me about my job. Time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home