Sunday, October 23, 2005

Kibbles and bits

You know those little things that are just to minor to make a trip to the doctor for, but are annoying nonetheless?

I've had this weird burning sensation on the back of my left shoulder for about 6 weeks now. Not constantly, but every day. It's often accompanied by numbness in my left hand (as it is right now) and occasionally by pain in my upper arm and elbow. What the heck could it be? "Burning sensation" is so incredibly vague, and it doesn't hurt. I should just go to medical school so that I can diagnose myself.

Still raining here, guess the grass will be lovely next Spring. I got to hold a brand new baby on Friday night (my friend and coworker Katharine welcomed her first teeny tiny little daughter Thursday) and for the first time in a long time it didn't make me long for another. Or sure, she's sweet, and she smells wonderful in that yummy newborn way, but after I got my fill of cuddling I was happy to come home to snotty toddler kisses and endless 4 year old singing. Part of me will always want just one more but I think I'm finally comfortable with the decision to stop at 3.

Oh, and I got a call Thursday for an interview for that position I tested for way back in August (the one I figured I must have totally f@#$ed up since I hadn't heard anything in so long). Interview isn't until November though, man the government is S L O W! Still, I'd really like that job....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home