Tuesday, September 27, 2005

a little nothing

Yeah I suck about updating lately (if only I at least had clean bathrooms to show for my absense). I just haven't felt like blogging much. I've been in a pretty foul mood lately, for no real reason. Tired, run down, and grumpy, way too snappy with the kids, content to hide in my bedroom whenever I can. Hopefully I snap out of it before my next Stampers 6 on Saturday.

I think things are getting better for Katie at school, I'm not sure that she's understanding much yet but she's pretty good at following along anyway, and she really seems to enjoy the after care program. She already has two little boys in her class though that she doesn't like, one who steals her glasses, one who teases her. Typical kindergarten stuff but it does make me sad... well that and it makes me want to tell them to leave my little baby alone hehehe. Jonah is, as I expected, a little lost without his big sister. Hopefully he'll adjust soon.

Nothing else really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home