Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The long goodbye

There are lots of reasons to move, maybe you've outgrown your current house, maybe you're just not happy with your neighbours or the neighbourhood. Maybe you want to downsize and have less lawn to mow. Or maybe you've just done everything you want to with your home and you want to move on to new projects.

That's where I am right now with this blog. I haven't updated regularly in months, not because I don't still enjoy blogging but because I don't enjoy blogging here. I'm in the process of setting up shop elsewhere in the hope that a new location will rekindle my interest.

Thank you to each and every one of you for sharing the past 2 and a half years with me. Your comments and support have gotten me through some of my darkest days and buoyed me through some of my happiest moments.

If you'd like my new address once I've "rebuilt" please email me at
x e r x i a @ g m a i l . c o m

I hope to see you there!

3 Comments:

Blogger another lisa said...

sorry I haven't been around much... I have been having the same problem... keep in touch ok?

6:20 PM  
Blogger Brandi1977 said...

Have you moved?

2:46 PM  
Blogger maricar lianne said...

Thinking of you, girl.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home