Thursday, April 01, 2004

April Fools

That we are.

I'm beginning to feel like this should be my family health blog. Both Jonah and Katie are sick now, Jonah won't let me put him down for a second and he's puked over both of my slings. Katie wants to be carried around too but both together weigh over 50 pounds and I just can't manage. We took a quick trip to the pharmacy in the stroller to buy gravol and children's motrin and as soon as we were back in the house Katie vomitted all over the floor. Why can't they make children's gravol taste better? I had to dump the stuff down Katie's throat while she screamed. Plus I bought advil insetad of motrin and she doesn't care for the taste of that either.

There should be a calgon commercial here: "take me away", but alas, that doesn't happen in real life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home