Monday, January 31, 2005

Jonah slept last night and it's amazing how much less bleak my outlook is when I'm functioning on a full 7 hours. It's the first time this year. He was actually pretty sweet this weekend, no screaming, no real tantrums. I'm confused, the sitter says he's good as gold when he's there, and for the most part he's really good on weekends too, but weekday morning and evenings are nothing but shrieking and fits. My gut tells me it's his way of telling us that he's not happy with his situation, but what part is he unhappy with? If he's not happy with the sitter then why isn't he having tantrums there? And if he's not happy having to come back home - well then why is everything wonderful on the weekend? And why can't this child talk yet??? It would be so much easier if he could just TELL me why he's miserable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home