Monday, February 14, 2005

Bliss

C and I enjoyed a WONDERFUL evening away Saturday, with many many many thanks to our friends Dan and Katie. Dinner at Works Burger, then a movie (Phantom of the Opera). We were home by 10 'cause we're old foagies after all, but it was so nice to be able to chat and eat without a little one climbing on me (not to mention going several hours without being treated to an almost-4-year-old's sense of humour Know what a _____ says when ____? No, what? *Insert rude noise* Really? That's nice dear.) I really enjoyed the movie too, though I saw the stage version many years ago with Colm Wilkinson, therefore no one they could have cast as the Phantom was ever going to measure up. I did enjoy Emmy Rossum as Christine, I thought her youth worked well and her voice was perfect (but is it just me or are her eyes really, really crooked?). You know though, I could have watched Freddy Got Fingered and would have enjoyed it since it was an evening with my honey sans bébés.

The birthday boy at home with his gateau...


Works Burger in the Glebe


Me and the "Tower of Rings" (every bit as greasy as it looks, oh my aching stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home