Friday, January 20, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane

I'm leeeeeavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again...

Booked my flight to FL! I am soooo excited!!

I do, however, have guilt: I have to leave on Katie's birthday :( We'll probably celebrate the weekend before, but still, I'm missing the actual day (well, not the whole day, I can probably leave right after dinner and make it to my parents' in enough time to sleep perhaps 5 hours before heading to the airport). Guess I'll have to bring her back something special from my trip :)

Weeeeee.... winter getaway! Only 42 days to go!

2 Comments:

Blogger k8 said...

jealous.

3:33 PM  
Blogger another lisa said...

hi there! it's been a while.. life has been stressful and crazy but mostly good... I can't believe the weather lately... floods and tons of snow in the same week... I don't like skating anyway, so it's ok with me - a vacation sounds nice... our latest vacation is a box of red wine + six feet under...:-)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home