Friday, April 09, 2004

The Long and Winding Road

4 hours. It doesn't seem that long but man it's a hard drive. So we're here at my parents' house, the drive wasn't as bad as it could have been, Jonah did a lot of sleeping and James kept Katie entertained for much of the journey. C on the other hand is encountering lots of unforeseen difficulties in his renovations. The kitchen floor is apparently several layers deeper than expected and is taking much time and effort to pry up. As a result he's quite behind on painting as well. Poor bé. Pictures to follow I hope! For me it's like one of those "While you were out" decorating shows. I just hope the majority is done when I get back, not because I don't want to help but because I can't imagine keeping the babies out of everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home