Monday, September 27, 2004

migraine

Had my first migraine in nearly a year Thursday. The aura caught me off guard, for the first few moments I didn't even recognise it. I guess if I have to be a migraine sufferer I can be grateful to have classic migraines with aura, gives me a good 15-20 minutes to have someone take me home before I turn into a crying, howling useless lump of shit. Thankfully Thursday C could come pick me up (he even stopped for gravol, he knows how nauseous I get). Once I was home, drugged up and put into my cool dark bedroom I stayed there for 17 hours. Of course that meant Friday I had that groggy pukey sleep hangover and lost another day from work.

Stress. This stupid cheese job that I hate so much more every day is stressing me out to the point where I'm getting migraines again.

My boss emailed me today (she's out of the office until Wednesday) asking me if I'll stay on for a few weeks longer. I'm still working on a nice way to tell her I'd rather rip out my intestines with a fork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home