Friday, February 10, 2006

A meme

Maria tagged me, and since I'm home sick today I have time to tackle it ;)

What were you doing 10 years ago? 1996 - I had just met C, just enrolled in college, and was raising an adorable junior kindergartener.

What were you doing one year ago? Same thing I do every day Pinky, trying to take over the world! OK, really I was working for the government and dragging through my life in a sleep-deprived haze.

5 Favorite Snacks: Lays Sea Salt and Pepper potato chips... Tim Horton's French cruller doughnuts... Humpty Dumpty party mix... does booze count? I could name 5 favourite boozy snacks!

5 Songs to which I know all the lyrics: Harder to name 5 songs I *don't* know all of the lyrics to.

5 Bad Habits: Chronic lateness (honestly this comes from having zero ability to estimate time or distance), potty mouth, messiness, procrastination

5 Things You Like Doing: Scrapbooking, cardmaking/stamping, reading, hanging out in my favourite forum and playing with the babes.

5 Things You Would Never Wear, Get or Buy Again. Gah, where do I start? I'll never wear anything "day-glo" again, BTDT. I'll never wear foot-warping shoes to be a fashion slave again. I'll never buy KFC again (OK I've said this a dozen times before, and you know in 6 months I'll have forgotten how shitty it makes me feel). I'll never get talked into doing something that doesn't feel right again

5 Favorite Toys My camera, my scrapbooking stuff, my stamps, my computer... man this list should have been 4s, I always get stuck after number 4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home