Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Random thoughts

-Must be fall, I wore socks for the first time since April today.

-I tried using the term "sucks ass" yesterday. It's just not me. Cracks me up to read it but I just can't say it with panache.

-I told my boss I don't want to keep doing the cheese job. She responded with "we'll talk".

-I'm wondering if all of this diet coke is contributing to the near constant headache I've had the past month? More than a month actually.

-Lay's Sea Salt and Pepper chips are the most marvellous things ever.

-I should really think about doing Atkins.

OK here's an opinion question: I've been invited to an Indian wedding (Sikh). An Indian coworker of mine (Hindu) wants to loan me a gorgeous Indian costume (tunic, pants, headscarf) to wear to the wedding. I'd really love to wear it but I'm concerned that I'll offend either the wedding couple or their families/guests with my lily white face, blond hair and traditional Indian garb. Waddaya think? It's 1&1/2 weeks away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home