Sunday, March 20, 2005

Great times

Under all of the oddities and frustrations my little wookie is frightfully smart. Early this morning while I was perched at my desk checking email he toddled over, sat on the floor beside me and took off his jammies. Nothing odd about that, he loves being nekked. Then he skipped away (calling out something all too close to "paaaarty!) and returned a minute later sans diaper but CARRYING A FRESH DIAPER. We bought the hug*gies convertibles that he can pull on and off himself and with a bit of help from mama to get his feet in the right holes he changed his own diaper.

A mother could get used to that!

He's had a fabulous weekend, no tantrums at all, he's slept quite well, he's played with his toys and his sister. He's been a charming, sweet 'NORMAL' child. It's so heartening. Sure helps recharge my batteries too :)

I am en vacances all of this week! I don't report back to hell - er, I mean work - until March 29th. Heaven! Just me and the babes. I have to get more play d'oh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home