Wednesday, March 23, 2005

mumblings of a hausfrau wannabe

I love being home! Unfortunately fate decided now would be a great time for me to get that cold that everyone at the office has been suffering from (which meant no trip to the pool yesterday, somehow sitting in a public pool feverish and with a runny nose sounded a wee bit unfair). We're having fun anyway, Jonah's trying so hard to communicate, and has been so affectionate, Katie is amazing me every minute with what she's capable of doing. They change so fast. How I'd love to do this every day.

We're driving tomorrow to spend Easter with my parents (the three kids and me, C. is staying behind, poor dear, a whole weekend of sleep and video games). Kinda sucks that Easter is so early this year, we're still buried under snow, slush and muck, so no charming Easter egg hunt pictures in pretty Easter dresses with green grass and lilies in the background. I suppose we'll survive :) My mom has doubtless bought more Easter candy than any child could possibly eat. I used to get upset with her about it but she just cant help herself. Maybe I'll even find a white chocolate bunny there for me (I love to break off their heads and dunk them in my tea mmmmmmm).

4 hours (at least) in the van with 3 kids. I'm insane. I'd better take Jonah for a haircut before we leave, he's starting to look like an 80's relic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home