Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Spring

Finally it's starting to look like Spring around here! We played outside after work yesterday in the mud and slush, it was great. Kids got filthy but hey, I have a washing machine, it's all good.

I was trimming some of the dead wood from my rosebushes while we were out there and one of those strange things that could only happen to me happened: I lost my balance and put my hand down to steady myself - right onto a piece of dead wood I'm trimmed off. A thorn, nice and sharp and about a centimetre long plunged right into the inside of the second joint of my index finger (right where there's no padding). Bah, hurts like a bugger but no big wound or anything to show for the pain, just a tiny red dot. Funny how the smallest booboos hurt the most.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home