Friday, April 29, 2005

Tag!

I've been tagged by Susie

Here’s the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don’t want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I’ll tag someone else.

If I could be a scientist. If I could be a farmer. If I could be a musician. If I could be a doctor. If I could be a painter. If I could be a gardener. If I could be a missionary. If I could be a chef. If I could be an architect. If I could be a linguist. If I could be a psychologist. If I could be a librarian. If I could be an athlete. If I could be a lawyer. If I could be an inn-keeper. If I could be a professor. If I could be a writer. If I could be a llama-rider. If I could be a bonnie pirate. If I could be an astronaut. If I could be a world famous blogger. If I could be a justice on any one court in the world. If I could be married to any current famous political figure.

If I could be a scientist I'd be researching ways to undo the brain damage of FAS/FAE so that kids don't suffer for the sins of their mothers.

If I could be a linguist (and I'd love to be a linguist!) I'd travel the world listening to regional dialects and traditional stories and recording them!

If I could be an inn-keeper I'd buy a big old manor house in Vermont (just like that old Bob Newhart TV show) and have a humongeous herb garden.

If I could be a writer then more people might read my blog :)

If I could be a lawyer I'd spend all of my time doing pro-bono cases and very likely have to represent myself in bankruptcy court.

How fun! OK I tag Sarah, Michelle and Dan!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home