Friday, April 08, 2005

Bug Off!!

Yes, I have a "guest chair" in my office, no, that's NOT an invite to wander in and stare at me like I should drop everything to entertain you. And while we're at it if someone *is* visiting me (particularly is it's someone I actually want to chat with) that's not an inivtation to stick your head in and comment on every.freaking.detail of our conversation. Find someone else to blather at! I have enough work stress.

Well, now that I've vented, Katie is doing a little better. The leg pain seems to come and go, when it comes it's frightening, crippling, but when it's under control she just limps and hobbles a bit. I've received some great suggestions about supplements that might help, and certainly I'll keep a very close eye on her but I'm not so panic-struck anymore.

I lost my patience with Jonah's mop and cut his hair (and hey, since I was making one child look like a hillbilly I cut Katie's bangs too). It didn't do too badly for someone with no haircutting experience (or ability). He kinda looks like a mini George Clooney. Katie on the other hand looks like her mom cut her bangs. Poor kid, she'll need therapy for sure ;) Pictures to follow (when I put the babes to bed tonight).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

George and Pippi :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home